International kindergarten in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Chengdu, Zhangjiakou, Nantong
Contact person: Linda
From 18,000 to 28,000 RMB per month plus benefits. Final base salary is to be determined
based on the standards set in the official pay scale.
8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to
2:30 pm. (7-hour work day)
• 10 workdays of paid holiday during the Chinese Spring Festival.
• 10 workdays of paid holiday in the summer at the renewal of the contract.
• 8 days off with pay for government-recognized holidays such as Moon Festival, Dragon
Boat Festival, New Year’s Day, etc.
• 2 days off with pay for Christmas day.
• Unpaid leave may be granted for up to 10 consecutive workdays at a time.
• Flight ticket will be reimbursed for employees moving to China for the first time.
• Upon arrival, we will meet you at the airport and provide you with up to one week of
free accommodation. If you are new to China, our staffs can help you find accommodations and
help you find your way around the city, etc.
• Health insurance provided.
• Free weekday lunches.
• Help in obtaining a legal working visa as long as the applicant meets the minimum
• Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips.
OTHER COOL THINGS
• Be part of a dedicated team and work together to enhance the teaching quality and
• Join a network of professional teachers and work together to provide quality teaching.
• Sharpen and push your teaching skills to reach the next level of your career goal.
• Teaching Assistants are there to support you (3 TAs per class).
• Lots of available tools and props to use at your convenience.
• Have fun and connect with children daily.
• Experience Chinese culture at the heart of the ancient empire.